We launched Surf Snowdonia in August 2015 and have since established ourselves as one of the most exciting adventure destinations in the UK. We have now evolved to Adventure Parc Snowdonia and expanded our offer beyond the world-first inland surf lagoon to include a brand-new indoor adventure hub – Adrenaline Indoors – as well as offsite adventure offers which will encourage our guests to explore the beautiful landscapes on our doorstep. Our plans for 2020 include the opening of a brand-new bike pump track and 106-bedroom Hilton Garden Inn hotel.
Type of Contract: Permanent. Hours to be discussed at interview.
Main Purpose of the Job: The role will be working in a dynamic environment with responsibility for preparing and cooking a variety of meals for our surf side bar, restaurant, deli and Adrenaline Indoors café, ensuring high food safety standards are worked to.
Your accountabilities are:
- Ensure ‘best practice’ in all aspects of food preparation and cooking.
- Ensure food safety processes are adhered to at all times.
- Supervise the kitchen team in the absence of the head chef.
- Lead from the front and deliver ‘the perfect dining experience.’
- When required order stock from suppliers.
- Maintain a tidy and proper working environment.
- Confidently deal with and report any first aid and accidents.
- Always represent the company in the correct way.
- Any other duties as appropriate.
Essential Requirements and skills
- An energetic, confident, friendly and motivated personality.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Food safety level 2 or 3 qualification.
- Highly focused on delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Ability to work using your own initiative, autonomously as well as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to work with a positive attitude.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts between 7am-10pm. Weekends and school holidays are our busiest times, hours to reflect this.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience in baking cakes.
What will I receive in return?
- An hourly rate of up to £9.25 per hour dependent on experience (to be discussed at interview).
- Free use of our surf lagoon in our staff surf sessions.
- Free or discounted access to all other Adventure Parc Snowdonia activities.
- Food and beverage discounts.
- Discounts on retail merchandise.
- Uniform provided (returnable deposit scheme applies).
- Discounts from our business partners.
- The opportunity to work in a fun and supportive environment in a stunning location.
How do I apply? Please send your CV to Kris Tkaczyk on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please assume that if you haven’t heard back within 14 days of the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.